Privacy and Policy
The website http://c0v.174.myftpupload.com/ is owned by ilalova, UIC: 202378214, a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of Republic of Bulgaria.
Address: Bulgaria, Sofia 1612, Hipodruma Building 107A, Ap.1;
Email: добави адрес
The data controller in the sense of the GDPR and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
ilalova(име на фирмата), UIC: 202378214, a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of Republic of Bulgaria. Address: Bulgaria, Sofia 1612, Hipodruma, Building 107A,Ap.1; Email: добави имейл
When you visit адрес на сайта it automatically collects certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone and some cookies that are installed on your device. In addition, as you browse the site, we collect information about the individual pages or products you browse, what sites or search keywords have directed you to адрес на сайта and information about how you interact with the site. We call this automatically collected information “Device Information”. The site collects information about your device using the following technologies:
– Cookies – data files that are automatically installed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
– Log files – track site activity and collect data, including your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, redirects / landing pages, and date and time log .
– Web beacons, “tags” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
ilalova(име на фирмата) does not collect any special categories of personal data as such are not required for the use of our Website, Products or Services. If sensitive categories of personal data are provided by you in the course of your communication with the Company or use of our Website, Products or Services, it will be deleted as soon as possible after the processing of such data is established.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
When you are on our site адрес на сайта we use the information about the device to help us identify potential risks (through your IP address), as well as to improve and optimize the site (for example, by generating analyzes about what you view, how you interact with the site, and how to evaluate the results of our marketing and advertising campaigns). We also collect device information to deliver relevant content and ads to partner sites, and to measure or understand ad performance. When you leave your details through the contact form (name and surname, telephone number, e-mail), we will contact you to find out what you need and to offer you the best offer for it. We may process the following categories of your personal data:
1. Communication data that you send to us, incl. any personal information you choose, whether by email, text message (SMS), social media messages, social media posting or other communication channels. We process this data in order to contact you, to identify bad faith and for legal protection.
2. User data, which includes data on how you use the site. We process this data to effectively manage the site – to ensure its security, as well as to ensure that you provide faster and easier access to personalized content for you, based on an analysis of your interaction with site.
3. Technical data – includes data on the use of the site, your IP address, details of your browser, duration of your visit to the site, navigation paths, details of the number of visits to the site, time zone settings of devices that you use to access the site. The source of this data is collected from a tracking analysis system. We process this data in order to analyze the use of the site, its administration and protection, as well as to provide you with interesting content and ads. We may also use the types of data described above to provide you with relevant content and ads (including ads on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) to measure your ad performance. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, which include expanding our business.
SPECIAL NOTICE – IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OLD.
Our Products and Services are not aimed at children under the age of 18. We will not deliberately collect, use, provide or process in any other form any personal information of children under the age of 18. We therefore also ask you, if you are under 18 years old, please do not send us your personal information (for example, your name, address and email address). If we learn that we have collected personal data through our Products and Services from a child under 18 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian as required by law, we will delete it.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
We do not disclose your personal data to third parties, except in a situation where the third party is part of the provision of a service for you. The third-party providers we use will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary for them to perform the services they provide to us. We use Google to help us understand how customers use our site – you can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
You can also opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
We may share your personal information in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations, respond to subpoenas or other legitimate requests for information we receive, and otherwise protect our rights. We do not sell or share personal information with another company. We do not purchase data from other Personal Data Administrators.
Some of our service providers and partners are located outside European Union (“EU”), the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and the United Kingdom(“UK”) including in the United States. Such countries may not offer your personal data the same level of protection as the laws in the EU, EEA or UK. Only in case one of our service providers, partners, affiliates and distributors are located or uses servers located outside of the EU or the EЕA we may transfer personal data outside of the said boundaries. However, in such cases ilalova(име на фирмата) shall ensure that adequate measures for protection of your personal data are in place and that the requirements of the GDPR are met before a cross-border transfer of personal data is executed. For more information about how we transfer Personal Data internationally, please contact us as set out in the “How to contact us“ section above.
HOW DO WE GET YOUR CONSENT?
When you provide us with personal information by filling out the contact form on the site, you declare that you agree with the types of personal data processing that we perform related to the specific purpose specified in the contact form.
According to Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and Personal Data Protection Act you have the following rights:
• The right to be informed that your data is being processed, what type of processing is being carried out, how long your data is being stored, for what purposes it is being processed, what measures are being taken to secure it;
• The right to access your personal information – you have the right to access your stored data and to the data that were processed at the time of your request;
• The right to request from the Personal Data Administrator access to, correction or deletion of personal data or restriction of the processing of personal data – You have the right to request that your incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data be corrected;
• The right to object the processing – E.g. you may object the use of your e-mail for direct marketing purposes;
• The right to data portability – you have the right to request from SoCyber Ltd. to provide a structured, widely used and machine-readable format for data transfer;
• The right to withdraw consent at any time – You can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data without having to argue. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of prior processing;
• The right to appeal to a supervisory authority – You have the right to lodge a complaint or objection with the supervisory authority in the country:
COMMISION FOR PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Sofia 1592, Blvd. “Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2; Bulgaria Information and Contact Center – tel. +3592 91-53-518 Reception – working hours 9:00 a.m – 5:30 p.m E-mail: [email protected] Website: www.cpdp.bg .
• The right to be forgotten – You have the right to request that your personal data be deleted if you believe that the processing is illegal or if you believe that the personal data provided are no longer needed by SOCYBER Ltd. In some cases, however, the company will retain personal data if necessary to ensure the legality of its activities and compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
We will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purposes of meeting all legal, accounting or reporting requirements. When deciding the exact time to retain data, we consider the volume, nature and sensitivity of the data and transactions, the potential risk of unauthorized use or disclosure, the purposes of the processing and whether ensuring our legitimate interests can be achieved by other means and under other legal requirements. For tax purposes, the law requires us to store basic information about our customers (including contact information, identity, financial data and transactions objectified through payment documents) for five years. In some circumstances, we may anonymize your personal data for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Within the meaning of Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and the Personal Data Protection Act in the Republic of Bulgaria SoCyber Ltd. is a Personal Data Administrator. If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact us in the following ways:
Address: Bulgaria, Sofia 1612, Hipodruma, Building 107A,
Apr.1 Email: имейл
Phone: +359 876761364
COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Both the presentation and the entire content of this site are protected by intellectual property rights. You may use the information, text, images or graphics contained on this site for your personal use (non-commercial) and may not reproduce, modify, transmit, license or publish – in whole or in part, for any purpose, without the prior written consent ilalova(име на фирмата), except for review only.
All trademarks and logos displayed on this site are property of ilalova(име на фирмата) or third parties. It is forbidden to use, download, permanently reproduce or distribute them in any way without the written permission of ilalova(име на фирмата) or third parties, as the case may be.
The site адрес на сайта may contain hyperlinks to other Internet sites that are completely independent of this site. ilalova(име на фирмата) does not insist or guarantee the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such hypertext link or other Internet site, and access to all other Internet sites linked to the site адрес на сайта is at your own risk.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES
ilalova(име на фирмата) does not expressly undertake any obligation to indemnify in respect of any direct, indirect, incidental, causal or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with access to or use of the site адрес на сайта including, but not limited to, any loss or damage caused by viruses that have affected your computer equipment or your trust in the information obtained through the site адрес на сайта
AMMENDMENTS AND UPDATES IN CURRENT POLICY
This Policy may be updated at any time. We invite you to regularly review the current version every time you visit the site, so that you are constantly informed about possible changes.
Date of last revision: September 1, 2022